Hosted Exchange - a cloud alternative to on-premise
NWIMS Hosted Exchange delivers Microsoft Exchange email in the cloud, enabling business users to access their email, calendar and contacts from anywhere and at anytime.
NWIMS Hosted Exchange provides businesses with the opportunity to use the latest mobile technology without the need for capital investment in their own systems, providing substantially more benefits to business than traditional 'on-premise' exchange.
Key benefits of Hosted Exchange:
- Freedom - work from anywhere - using a browser, iPhone, BlackBerry or Windows mobile. You can access your email using Outlook, through a web browser with Outlook Web Access or on the move with a Windows mobile, BlackBerry or iPhone.
- Lower costs - replacing capital expenditure with usage based payments like a utility or mobile phone. No need to invest in your own servers, storage, back-up, racks, perpetual licensing and, most importantly, no need to employ dedicated technical staff to manage your email service.
- Scalability - quick and easy to add and remove users, scaling up or down as your business requires ensuring your company does not pay any more than it has to.
- Simplicity - easy and quick to deploy and manage using Nasstar's Customer Portal that gives customers control without the headache of support and investment.
- Expertise - managed and operated by experts so you can concentrate on your business.
Whatever the size of your business - whether your company has 5 or 5,000 users, NWIMS Hosted Exchange will deliver your business real benefits.
Don't just think outside the box, work outside of it.